What is a Home Improvement Loan?
A quick and easy personal loan designed to suit your plans of home improvements, the Personal Loan for Home Improvement from MaxPersonalLoans, is a customer favorite. With flexibility in repayment schemes and application amounts, this loan helps you turn your dream upgrades into a reality, with no fuss!
You can borrow any amount from $2,600 to $50,000 and pay back via a monthly repayment plan designed to suit what you are comfortable with. What's the best part? You get to deal with your direct lender, we seek no collaterals and we welcome borrowers with literally any credit score. We perform no hard credit check and bad credit borrowers are welcome to apply, should they need a personal loan for home repairs, renovations, upgrades, improvements, remodeling or refurbishment.
How does a Personal Loan for House Improvements work?
The working of the loan is a very lean and demystified process. Here's what happens when you seek a personal loan for house improvements:
- We receive your application with relevant details and documents
- We verify the received information
- Your loan eligibility is determined from your income and the amount applied for is compared with the eligible amount
- A loan offer is made to you
- On acceptance and mutual agreement, the loan is processed through a direct deposit
- ACH transactions are set-up to process your repayments automatically
What sort of Renovations and Home Remodeling does this Loan Cover?
When you take a personal loan for home remodeling or borrow our loan for a house renovation plan, how and what you choose to spend it on, is entirely up to you. Borrowers typically tend use the money on refurbishment projects, paint-work, adding new home appliances, constructing a new floor or room, redoing home interiors, and other such tasks.
Getting the Best Personal Loan for Home Improvement
MaxPersonalLoan is reputed as one of the best personal loan direct lenders in the market. Applying for the personal loan for home improvement is a simple task that starts with a 3-minute online form. For this, you shall need:
- A recent 6-months' bank statement
- Income proof (paycheck/salary stubs)
- Proof of legal age (must be 18+)
- A valid and current proof of identity (such as a driver's license)
- Your Social Security Number
As you proceed to the Home Improvement Personal Loan Application Page, fill in the required details and submit it, our experts shall get in touch with you shortly, to provide you guidance about the next steps. A loan request is typically served in a single business day.